We have more than 7 years of history, over 10 volunteer placements to choose from, and amazing reviews from past volunteers! Don't wait ! Volunteer now!
Volunteer With Charity Organisations/Non-Profits (NGO)
Via Enquiry Agency, you can apply to volunteer with Non- Profits in Ghana, at anytime of the month or year!
Quite a number of non-profits may offer an allowance , however others may not . Certain non-profits may also provide local meals and accommodation for volunteers.
There are volunteer placements curated for families, graduates, professionals, individuals and students as well, in areas of health, education, children, human rights, children and education, youth, women empowerment, sports and many more! Our volunteer placement fees vary from one volunteer placement to the other.
What is volunteering?
Volunteering is a way of giving back to the community while also developing essential social skills, and gaining valuable experiences.
Why should I volunteer?
- . Volunteering is also a bold step towards your career/self-development, as you are most likely to imbibe and learn both hard and soft skills whilst volunteering.
- . Volunteering allows you to travel and explore too.
- . Volunteering is an advantage, as you demonstrate a sense of responsibility, and selflessness, that would make your resume stand out.
- . Volunteering is one sure way to boost your self-esteem, have fun and make new friends.
What is a volunteer placement fee and why?
A volunteer placement fee is an upfront cost volunteers pay to organizations, to cover volunteer program/placement costs. The reality of volunteering is that while you might think that " you may be working for free ", sometimes, there are costs that are associated with being a volunteer, such as orientation and administrative costs associated with volunteer placements.
Some of these fees may be subsidized, whereas others aren't. Volunteer placement fees enable us to cater for such costs.
Which of our amazing volunteer placements/programs would you want to apply for?
|Volunteer Placement||Placement Fee(Cedis)||Location||Duration||Volunteer Package|
|Children & Education (Step Up)||500||Central Region||3 months||Accommodation
|Children & Education (Be The Change)||600||Eastern Region||3 months||Police clearance report
|Fun & Educative Clubs||300||Accra||1-3 months||Orientation
|Human Rights & Advocacy||300||Accra||3 months||Orientation
|Health (Health Cop)||400
|Women Empowerment||300||Accra||3 months||Orientation
HOW TO APPLY
- 1 Fill out the volunteer placement form at 50 cedis only.
- 2 Email a personal statement to Enquiry Agency within a period of 3 days after payment of the form. Your personal statement should include your full name, age, details of educational background, skill-set, and at least 3 reasons why you would love to volunteer.
- 3 You will receive an email from Enquiry Agency, when selected. Wait for an email stating clearly that you have been selected and scheduled for an orientation.
- 4 Make payment of the volunteer placement fee to Enquiry agency within a period of 3 days after receiving an email stating clearly that you have been selected.
- 5 Your volunteer placement fee caters for your orientation, certificates and cost of transporting you (volunteer) to volunteer/accommodation site etc.
Volunteer For Your Career
At Enquiry Agency, you have the unique opportunity to volunteer with firms and companies within your career field of interest.
Volunteering for your career is a professional, practical; on-the-job training volunteer program, that offers meaningful, work-related and resume-worthy experiences, within your career-field of study or interest for both graduates and continuing students.
Our volunteer placement/program offers a 3-6 month volunteer/internship experience and exposure to the working environment, often within a specific industry, which relates to your field of study.
IS VOLUNTEERING FOR YOUR CAREER THE SAME AS AN INTERNSHIP?
Volunteering for your career with Enquiry Agency is the same as an internship , but even better, and here's why:
- . You are guaranteed a placement regardless of your grades/GPA.
- . Enquiry Agency volunteer placements are not seasonal. You can apply at anytime of the month/year, hence suitable for continuing students and graduates.
- . At Enquiry Agency, volunteers/applicants are placed in companies directly related to their career field, degree/ course of study.
- . Our volunteers are trained on-the-job, and coached by the best of professionals in whichever firm/company they are placed.
- . You could have a day or two off your work schedule.
- . No matter your career-field/course of study, you are guaranteed a placement directly related to it.
- . All volunteers are oriented to enable them make the best out their volunteer placements/internship.
Why do we have volunteer placement fees associated with volunteering for your career?
Unlike most recruiting firms , who are contracted by companies to recruit interns, and most often very competitive, Enquiry Agency has taken up the responsibility to offer graduates and students an equal opportunity to gain working experience via our guaranteed placements; and on-the-job working experience regardless of grades, class score/GPA.
Enquiry Agency is not contracted to, but instead scouts for the best career-inclined placement with your interests, self/career development at heart!
Our volunteer placement fees enable us to offer our volunteer placements throughout the year, and cover administrative costs associated with our volunteer placements , thus you are guaranteed the best placements related to your career field.
Placement fees vary from one career field to the other and at a minimum of 450cedis.
How To Apply
- 1 Fill out the volunteer placement form at 50 cedis only.
- 2 Email a personal statement to Enquiry Agency within a period of 3 days after payment of form.
- Your personal statement should include your full name, age, details of educational background, skill-set, and at least 3 reasons why you would love to volunteer.
- 3 You will receive an email from Enquiry Agency within 48 hours after submission of personal statement, with your orientation date and placement fee. Wait for email stating clearly your placement fee and orientation date.
- 4 Make payment of volunteer placement fee to Enquiry agency within a period of 3 days after receiving email.
- 5 Commencing dates will be communicated at orientation, which is often between 2-3 weeks after orientation. Depending on career-field of interest,it could be earlier.